The Guided HR Implementation service has an opportunity for the upfront cost to be partially credited for Eligible Customers, who meet certain milestones as part of their customer journey.
Who are Eligible Customers?
To be eligible for a credit, the Customer must have completed all of the following mandatory steps of the Guided Implementation and four of the additional activities, within 30 days of the implementation kick-off date:
Mandatory (complete all):
- Be a registered Company
- Provide payment details to Employment Hero
- Update all employee details
- Invite all employees to the platform
- Have at least 70% of employees actively using the platform
Additional activities (completed 4 of the below):
- Upload a minimum of 1x HR document
- Make a Company Announcement
- Setup at least 1x Company Value
- Create a certification and assign this to an employee record
- Add a Policy in to the system
- Create an Onboarding Checklist
- Create your Performance Review template and relevant review period
- Add a minimum of 1x Asset
- Create a Security Group
If customers do not complete the above eligibility requirements within 30-days from their guided journey kick-off date, they will not be eligible for an implementation credit.
Employment Hero will approve eligibility at its sole discretion and credit will be applied 14 days after approval.
What is the value of the credit?
The value of the credit is based on the currency of your contract with Employment Hero. The credit will not exceed the amount paid upfront for the service.
- $250 AUD
- $500 NZD
- £250 GBP
- $350 SGD
- RM1,000 MYR
How is the credit issued?
For customers with an Employment Hero HR Account associated with an Employing Entity located in Australia, the credit is issued in the form of Hero Dollars, which can be distributed to your employees through our recognition platform and spent in our Hero Shop. For information on Employment Hero Recognition see here. Terms and conditions apply.
For customers with organisations located outside of Australia, or customers without an Employment Hero HR Account, the implementation will be provided as a credit towards your Employment Hero subscription invoice.
- EH reserves its rights to terminate the application of any promotions/offers/discounts early in full or in part at its absolute discretion.
- EH collects personal information in connection with this Promotion. EH may, for the purpose of conducting this Promotion, disclose such information to third parties, including agents, contractors, service providers, suppliers and, as required, to regulatory agencies. Provision of these services are conditional on providing this information.
Standard Employment Hero terms and conditions apply.