Ensure your organisation is educated with this Social Media Policy.
Download our fully customisable, printable version now. Entirely free.
A social media policy is a crucial tool for any business that uses social media. A good social media policy is a living document that provides guidelines for your entire workforce’s social media use.
The objectives of this social media policy are to help you with the following:
- Maintain your brand identity consistently across all channels
- Treat legal and regulatory sensitivities with awareness
- Prevent a security breach
- Prevent a full-blown PR crisis (and how to act quickly if one does happen!)
- Be upfront with your employees regarding their own social media responsibilities
- Encourage your employees to own and amplify your brand’s message