This webinar ended on 14 September 2023.
What can you expect?
1 in 5 people will experience mental illness in their lifetime – and yet there is still a stigma that surrounds asking for help – especially at work.
As employers, we have a duty of care to foster an environment that supports our employees’ mental wellbeing and create a psychologically safe space.
R U OK? Day is an opportunity for Australian employers to not just educate their employees about the importance of checking in on each other, but also promote a culture where employees feel safe enough to answer honestly.
Join us for an exclusive R U OK? Day webinar, featuring Garth Byrne, Head of Learning & Development, and Clair Flynn, P&C Business Partner at Employment Hero. They will delve into actionable strategies for promoting and nurturing employee wellbeing within your workplace.
In this one-hour session, Garth & Clair will cover:
- Unpacking R U OK? Day and the importance of mental health awareness in the workplace
- The impact of poor employee wellbeing
- Initiatives to support employee mental health & wellbeing including:
- Employee wellness policies
- Wellness programs
- Reward & recognition programs
- Learning & development