The last 12 months have given Australian business owners a lot to think about when it comes to remote working. As we continue to emerge from the pandemic, in many ways we’re at a crossroads. Should we return to the old way of doing things or embrace a remote future?
We’ve surveyed over 1,000 Australian employees to explore the latest attitudes to remote working, and compared this to our 2020 responses.
A sneak peek of the results; 94% of respondents want to continue working remotely for at least one day a week. And that’s just the beginning.
An essential read for Australian business owners, HR managers and leaders, download the free report now.
Looking for more resources?
If you’re thinking of switching to a remote-first approach to working, here are some helpful resources:
- Implementing a flexible work policy
- How does remote work promote better work-life balance?
- Essential software for remote workers
- The ultimate guide to remote work
- How can you hire globally with an Employer Of Record?
- What is a professional employer organisation?
- Global Employer of Record service provider