These Terms and Conditions govern the provision of the Guided HR Implementation Services by Employment Hero Pty Ltd or its Partners, and apply in conjunction with The Employment Hero Platform terms and conditions.
1. Implementation Services
1.1 What is in scope
- A kick off call with a System Consultant to discuss your guided plus journey and review the various steps and timelines.
- Access to recorded, core implementation on demand webinars, that will help you prioritise the setup of your account and will guide you through launching Employment Hero Payroll for your organisation
- Access to recorded elective webinars to introduce you to additional platform features if required to meet your specific Payroll needs
- Live Q&A sessions facilitated by a System Consultant, to answer any queries you may have with setting up your system
- A total of 19 hours 1:1 time allocated at significant stages of your implementation to review the system configuration and answer specific questions relating to your journey
- A project plan detailing the timelines and responsibilities of task completion
- An Implementations team who will provide support to help clarify any questions you have come across whilst setting up. Access to the support is only via email (email: email@example.com) available for the Term and an additional 100 days after the Go Live* date.
- Emails will be responded to in order of urgency. ‘Go Live’ client issues will be addressed as a matter of urgency and other issues will be answered in order of priority. Employment Hero reserves sole discretion to determine priority of issues.
*Go Live date is defined based on the location of the payroll account.
- For Payroll Accounts in the United Kingdom:
- Finalised your pay run
- Published payslips
- Downloaded your BACS file
- Submitted to HMRC
1.2 What is out of scope
- The client is responsible for undertaking and completing the the configuration of their system
- The client is responsible for undertaking and completing the testing the system
- The Guided Payroll System Consultants do not provide education or advice on Legislation or payroll processing practices.
- The Guided Payroll System Consultants do not provide an individual review of your system
2. Term of Implementation Services
The Implementation timeline will commence on the first business day following receipt of the signed agreement, or your designated kick off date as agreed with the sales team. The commencement date will be dependent on the receipt of payment details.
Access to the guided payroll plus implementation Services will be available for up to 4 months from the date the contract is signed (the Term). If a project is not completed within the Term and access to the Services are still required, additional fees will apply.
After Go live, support will be provided by the Guided Payroll Plus implementation team for an additional 100 days. Customers can submit queries via the implementation email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). After this period, the customer will be assisted by our dedicated Employment Hero Support team and escalated appropriately and within Employment Hero’s sole discretion.
3. Expected Timeframes
- The webinars are 45 – 60 mins each. There are 6 Core webinars which must be completed, and 4 elective webinars.
- Configuration of your system with only the core information could take up to 5 hours.
- Testing can take up to 2-3 hours, depending on the number of employees.
- Q&A sessions are available at the Customer’s discretion. Each session is approximately 60 mins.
4. Charges and invoicing:
4.1 Additional fees
- If implementation is required beyond the Term as a result of the Customer’s business changes, conduct or fault an additional fee of you may be charged for the provision of Services for a further 3 months. The charge is based on the currency of your contract with Employment Hero:
- $750 AUD
- $750 NZD
- £500 GBP
- At your request, we may provide services to you that are beyond the scope set out in section 1.1 above. You may be charged additional fees for these services as agreed with you or on an hourly basis for the time taken to provide you the services, with the relevant hourly rate based on the currency of your contract with Employment Hero:
- $250 AUD
- $300 NZD
- £125 GBP
- $175 SGD
- MYR 500
- Employment Hero reserves sole discretion as to whether any additional fees are chargeable
- Payment of implementation fees will be raised via invoice with 14 day payment terms. Invoices are charged to the payment method on file on the invoice due date.
- Please note that failure to make payment within the Payment Terms invalidates any/all discounts that may be offered. This is to ensure your place in our schedule and allows us to allocate resources to begin work.
- If the customer requests to put their implementation on hold, charging will not be paused and any incentive period will not be extended.
- EH reserves its rights to terminate the application of any promotions/offers/discounts early in full or in part at its absolute discretion.
- EH collects personal information in connection with this Service. EH may, for the purpose of conducting this Service, disclose such information to third parties, including agents, contractors, service providers, suppliers and, as required, to regulatory agencies. Provision of these services are conditional on providing this information.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, EH (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, for any loss or damage arising in in connection with the provision of these Services, including any:
- Technical difficulties, the Content provided or service disruptions (whether or not under EH control);
- Eligible Customers use of the educational workshops and modules