How to Deal with Bad Bosses Whitepaper.
There’s a lot of truth in the saying that people don’t leave companies, they leave bad bosses. If your turnover rates are problematic, the first thing you need to do is identify whether you have bad people managers on staff.
You can equip them with the soft skills and emotional intelligence training they need to bring out the best in their people.
What you’ll learn:
- What makes a manager bad.
- The 7 traits of a good manager.
- How to conduct exit interviews to get feedback on departing employees.
- Actions to take with bad managers.
- Much, much more on how to save your business from bad bosses!