While we can’t predict the future of work, we know it’s going to be vastly different.
To really help people prepare for the future, we need to go beyond simple training. Current jobs, devices, tools and skills may well be obsolete within a matter of months.
That’s why digital upskilling is so essential, and we’ve created this guide to help you get to grips with it all.
Who is this for?
This guide is for any manager, HR professional or business owner looking for ways to develop their team.
What does this guide include?
- Why digital upskilling is a business priority
- How to benchmark your current digital capability
- Resources to assess any skills gaps or opportunities for digital adoption
- Overview of barriers to digital adoption
- Recommendations and guidance on ways to upskill your team across all areas of digital disciplines
- An easy to use template for creating a bespoke digital upskilling plan
- Tools to support your digital upskilling plan
Disclaimer: The information in this article is current as at 18 June 2022, and has been prepared by Employment Hero Pty Ltd (ABN 11 160 047 709) and its related bodies corporate (Employment Hero). The views expressed in this article are general information only, are provided in good faith to assist employers and their employees, and should not be relied on as professional advice. The Information is based on data supplied by third parties. While such data is believed to be accurate, it has not been independently verified and no warranties are given that it is complete, accurate, up to date or fit for the purpose for which it is required. Employment Hero does not accept responsibility for any inaccuracy in such data and is not liable for any loss or damages arising either directly or indirectly as a result of reliance on, use of or inability to use any information provided in this article. You should undertake your own research and to seek professional advice before making any decisions or relying on the information in this article.
Download this guide now.