If you’re one of thousands of businesses looking to participate in the JobKeeper Scheme, we want to ensure that you are set up to claim as soon as possible. We have put together a streamlined implementation which can have you up and running with our JobKeeper Wizard in a matter of days, at no cost to you.
To help incentivise you completing your guided JobKeeper Wizard implementation, we’re offering a bonus $100 Hero Dollars* upon completion of your 2 implementation workshops.
The Commissioner has extended the time to enrol for the initial JobKeeper periods from 30 April 2020 until 31 May 2020. You however only have until 8th May 2020 to ensure all eligible employees have been paid $1,500 (before tax) for JobKeeper fortnight payments (30 March – 12 April, 13 April – 26 April). For more information on JobKeeper, please visit the ATO website.
This will allow businesses to:
- Use the JobKeeper Wizard to help employers send, collect and report on their employees’ JobKeeper Employee Nomination Notice form using Employment Hero
- Ensure employees are still recognised for hard work with reward and recognition
- Ensure they have access to all their vital documents when and where they need them in the cloud
- To keep everyone in contact via the company feed, both on desktop and mobile
- Give employees access to vital discounts like Coles and Woolworths which will help them through this period
If you employ between 10 to 500 people in Australia and wish to take advantage of this offer, simply click here to book a demo to discuss this offer with our team.
To qualify for this deal, you must:
- Have signed up to either paid Standard, paid Premium or paid Platinum plans with a minimum for a minimum 12 month contract before 28th May, 2020 (unless the offer is withdrawn sooner)
- Select our Jobkeeper Wizard implementation product, available at nil cost under this Offer.
- Complete Steps 1 and 2 of the implementation program and ‘Go Live’. Your Business Development Manager will outline Steps 1 and 2 and help you sign up for the required training.
- Not use this offer in conjunction with any offer or promotion, outside of our Australian SME Booster Offer
- Be an Australian based business and not an existing Employment Hero customer.
- To “Go Live” and qualify for your $100 Hero Dollars, you will have:
- imported your employees’ details,
- issued the JobKeeper form to eligible employees,
- set up Reporting Lines,
- issued a Company Announcement,
- issued a Template Survey, and
- scheduled or issued an Employee Happiness Survey.
*Hero Dollar bonus
- The $100 Hero Dollars will be paid in Hero Dollars which can be redeemed in the platform Hero Shop, not redeemable for cash.
- Hero Dollars will be deposited into the Company account on platform go-live, post implementation.
- An admin may distribute Hero Dollars to team members on the Employment Hero platform at their discretion or via Recognition incentives.
Standard Employment Hero terms and conditions apply. To learn more about Hero Dollars, please see here.