Guided Implementation Terms and Conditions
The Guided EH Implementation service has a $500 upfront cost with opportunities for this fee to be refunded as Hero Dollars* if you meet certain milestones as part of your customer journey.
HeroDollars are credited to the company to distribute to your employees through our recognition platform. Hero Dollars can be spent in our Hero Shop eg. vouchers for Coles, Woolworths, Event Cinemas, JB HiFi, etc.
What the service includes:
- Access to core implementation workshops that will help you prioritise the setup of your account and will guide you through launching Employment Hero to your employees to ensure you can get immediate value from the platform
- Access to recommended workshops to introduce you incrementally to modules within the platform designed to meet all your HR needs
- A dedicated Implementations team who can provide support to help clarify any questions you have come across whilst setting up (email:firstname.lastname@example.org)
To be eligible for the $250 HeroDollar refund*, within 14 days^ Customers should have:
- Issued invites to all of your Employees
- Issued an announcement on the Company feed
- Set up a minimum of one Company Value
To be eligible for an additional $250 Hero Dollar refund, within 30 days^ Customers should have at least 70% of your Employees actively using the platform and have met at least 2 of the following milestones (based on your chosen journey):
- Uploaded a minimum of one HR document
- Certification created and assigned to an employee
- Policy added
- Onboarding checklist created
- Performance review template created
- One asset added
- Security group created
*eligibility for Hero Dollar refunds are only applicable for Customers who have provided their payment and billing details to Employment Hero.
^The Implementation timeline will commence on the first business day following receipt of the signed agreement and is counted in calendar days.
To learn more about Hero Dollars, please see here.
For information on Employment Hero Recognition see here.
Standard Employment Hero terms and conditions apply.