The Guided Payroll Implementation service has an opportunity for the upfront cost to be partially credited for Eligible Customers, who meet certain milestones as part of their customer journey.
Who are Eligible Customers?
To be eligible for a credit, the Customer must have provided their payment details to Employment Hero, and have completed all the following mandatory steps of the Guided Payroll Implementation, within 45 days of the implementation kick-off date:
- Finalised payroll settings including business details, BACS file, locations and pay schedules
- Imported and configured at least 70% of your employees
- Mapped your primary chart of accounts
- Registered HMRC
- Imported Opening Balances
- Run a live payroll and published payslips
If customers do not complete the above eligibility requirements within 45-days from their guided journey kick-off date, they will not be eligible for an implementation credit.
Employment Hero will approve eligibility at its sole discretion and credit will be applied 14 days after approval.
What is the value of the credit?
The value of the credit is based on the currency of your contract with Employment Hero. The credit will not exceed the amount paid upfront for the service.
- $250 AUD
- $500 NZD
- £250 GBP
- $350 SGD
- RM 1,000
How is the credit issued?
For customers with an Employment Hero HR Account associated with an Employing Entity located in Australia, the credit is issued in the form of Hero Dollars, which can be distributed to your employees through our recognition platform and spent in our Hero Shop. For information on Employment Hero Recognition see here. Terms and conditions apply.
For customers with organisations located outside of Australia, or customers without an Employment Hero HR Account, the implementation will be provided as a credit towards your Employment Hero subscription invoice.
- EH reserves its rights to terminate the application of any promotions/offers/discounts early in full or in part at its absolute discretion.
- EH collects personal information in connection with this Promotion. EH may, for the purpose of conducting this Promotion, disclose such information to third parties, including agents, contractors, service providers, suppliers and, as required, to regulatory agencies. Provision of these services are conditional on providing this information.
Standard Employment Hero terms and conditions apply.