About the Promotion
1. This Promotion is offered by Employment Hero Pty Ltd (EH) to Fishburner’s Members and consists of 3 Phases, being:
(a) Phase 1 – Member signs up for Employment Hero via the joint-landing page;
(b) Phase 2 – Member enters the promo code into the ‘billing information tab’ within Employment Hero, and
(b) Phase 3 – Member completes three billing cycles (90 days) of their monthly subscription.
collectively the “Promotion Criteria”.
2. Participating in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms. Information explaining how to participate is part of these terms and applicable EH policies and general terms and conditions apply.
3. The Promotion will run from 15 November 2021 to 31 August 2022 (Promotion Period)
4. EH reserves its rights to terminate the Promotions early in full or in part at its absolute discretion if:
(a) Business is not a member or affiliate of Fishburners
(b) Subscription is cancelled within the first 90 days
(c) Subscription is downgraded within a 12 month period
Who can Enter?
5. the Promotion is open to new EH Customers during the Promotion Period who are Fishburner Members (Eligible Participants).
How to Enter
6. To enter, Eligible Participants can complete and submit the Enquiry Form via this link (Submission).
7. Each member must meet the following criteria to qualify;
(a) be referred by Fishburner;
(b) be a brand new EH customer procuring any EH products or services being offered for the first time. For the avoidance of doubt, existing customers, and their existing or new entities (including related bodies corporates or subsidiaries) are not eligible for this Promotion;
(c) be an Australian Company and,
(d) spend a minimum of $99 per month. 8. Submissions and Referrals will be assessed by EH upon receipt and will be considered an Eligible Entry once qualified by EH.
8. Submissions and Referrals will be assessed by EH upon receipt and will be considered an Eligible Entry once qualified by EH.
Reward for Eligible Participant
9. An Eligible participant who qualifies and meets the Promotion criteria will receive $300 Hero Dollars.
10. Eligible Participants who meet the Promotion criteria will be entitled to the Hero Dollars after a 90-day subscription period. Hero Dollars will be made available in their EH Customer Account after the date of the first invoice. The Hero Dollars are available in the EH Customer Account for use in the Hero Store EH Hero dollars terms and conditions apply.
11. EH collects personal information in connection with this Promotion. EH may, for the purpose of conducting this Promotion, disclose such information to third parties, including agents, contractors, service providers, suppliers and, as required, to regulatory agencies. Participation is conditional on providing this information.
13. EH reserves the right to:
(a) disqualify any Eligible Participant that submits an incomplete or misdirected Submission.
(b) withhold the Reward or disqualify any Eligible Participant for failing to comply with these terms or EH policies or both.
14. EH’s decision is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is incapable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, including technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, EH may at its absolute discretion change its terms or cancel the Promotions.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, EH (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, for any loss or damage arising in connection with this Promotion, including any:
(a) technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under EH’s control);
(b) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) entries that are late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after EH receipts it) due to any reason beyond EH’s reasonable control;
(d) variation in Reward value to that stated in these terms;
17. These terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of its courts.