Book a Demo Terms and Conditions
Schedule and attend a demonstration of Employment Hero Payroll before 26 November 2021 and get a $100 Gift Card (Promotion). Participating in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms. Information explaining how to participate is part of these terms and applicable EH policies and general terms and conditions apply.
To be an eligible participant for this Promotion, you must:
- Be an existing Employment Hero HR customer
- Receive an email directly from Employment Hero with reference to this Promotion
- Be accepted into the promotion at the discretion of an Employment Hero Representative
- Attend in full your scheduled demo before 26 November 2021
- Submissions will be assessed with an initial 15 minute phone call to determine eligibility for the demonstration. Only once qualified by an Employment Hero Representative will the entry be considered eligible and the meeting scheduled
- Represent a business with 10 or more employees
- Not have been an Employment Hero Payroll customer within the past 12 months (for the avoidance of doubt, existing Employment Hero Payroll customers, and their existing or new entities including related bodies corporates or subsidiaries are not eligible for this Promotion)
- Not have sat a demonstration for Employment Hero Payroll in the past 3 months, and,
- Be a registered Australian business.
The Gift Card
Qualified participants will receive a $100 (AUD) Flexi eGift Card supplied by Giftpay (eGift Card). A limit of 1 eGift Card per business (including related bodies corporates or subsidiaries) applies.
The eGift Card will be supplied by Giftpay and instructions for activation will be emailed directly to the email provided.. eGift Cards will be sent via email by 20 December 2021.
By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by the Giftpay Terms and Conditions (link) governing the use of the eGift Card and provided on the Giftpay website, and which include but are not limited to:
- Treat this electronic gift card (egift card) as cash. Any person who learns the URL of this egift card can use it, therefore it is your responsibility to keep this egift card safe by keeping the URL private. We recommend you keep the original egift card email safe and take all measures necessary to secure your email. Do not open this egift card on a public or shared computer terminal. Lost or stolen egift cards will not be replaced or refunded. Not redeemable for cash. When you choose to redeem your egift card by converting part or all of the value into a participating merchant’s egift card or voucher, the validity of that portion of your egift card may change. Please pay attention to the expiry periods and dates shown. Any unused value after the expiry date of any egift card or voucher will not be refunded or credited. When you convert value into a participating merchant’s egift card or voucher, the conversion is final and cannot be reversed. Egift cards and vouchers are not reloadable. For more information on restrictions of use, expiry dates and activation, and limits on transactions, please see the Flexi eGift Card Terms and Conditions.
Each eGift Card can be split into any combination of the gift cards and vouchers from available retailers up to the total balance available. The eGift Card can also be redeemed from a variety of retailers, including the virtual Only1 Visa Gift Card which can only be used online. For more information on how to use your Flexi eGift Card, click here.
Employment Hero collects personal information in connection with this Promotion. Employment Hero may, for the purpose of conducting this Promotion, disclose such information to third parties, including agents, contractors, service providers, suppliers and, as required, to regulatory agencies. Participation is conditional on providing this information.
EH reserves the right to:
- disqualify any participant that submits an incomplete or misdirected Submission.
- disqualify any participant for failing to comply with these terms or Employment Hero policies or both.
Employment Hero’s decision is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is incapable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, including technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, Employment Hero may at its absolute discretion change its terms or cancel the Promotions.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Employment Hero (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, for any loss or damage arising in in connection with this Promotion, including any:
- technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under EH’s control);
- theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- entries that are late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after EH receipts it) due to any reason beyond EH’s reasonable control;
- variation in Reward value to that stated in these terms;
- tax liability incurred by an Eligible Participant; or
- the Eligible Participant’s use of the Reward or any breach of the applicable Flexi eGift Card terms and conditions.
These terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of its courts.