About the Promotion
- This Promotion is offered by Employment Hero Pty Ltd (EH) to customers and requires participation in and completion of the Customer online research (the Survey) to gain entry to the promotion and a chance to win Hero Dollars (the Promotion).
- Participating in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms. Information explaining how to participate is part of these terms and applicable EH policies and general terms and conditions apply.
- The Promotion will be conducted for the period of November 2021 (Promotion Period)
- EH reserves its rights to defer and/or terminate the Promotion or the Promotion Period early in full or in part at its absolute discretion.
Who can Enter?
- The Promotion is open to existing EH customers during the Promotion Period (Participants).
How to Enter
- To enter, Participants need to complete the Survey in full to be eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Participants who complete the Surveys in full are automatically granted entry to our Promotion. Only one entry applies per submission, completing the survey multiple times will not grant customers a greater chance of winning or additional entries.
- EH will draw winners at random within 60 days of your participation in the Surveys (the Winners). We may defer announcing Winners at our absolute discretion.
- There will be 3 Winners and each will be entitled to one prize.
Prize for the Winners
- Please refer to the table below for more information:
|Customer Market Research Study|
|Participants are entered into the draw to win ONE of THREE||$1,000 Hero Dollars|
- Winners will be notified by email once the draw is completed.
- Hero Dollars will be made available in your Employment Hero Customer account for use in the Hero store within 14 days of EH announcing the Winners. See link to Employment Hero Platform Terms and Conditions here, which includes Terms for Employment Hero Recognition and Hero Dollars in Appendix A Hero Dollars cannot be converted to cash.
- Participants and Winners consent to EH disclosing, using and publishing personal information of the Winners, such as name and name of the organisation in the Wellness Newsletter in relation to the Promotion.
- EH collects personal information in connection with this Promotion. EH may, for the purpose of conducting this Promotion, use this information or disclose such information as necessary to third parties, including agents, contractors, service providers, suppliers and, as required, to regulatory agencies. Participation is conditional on providing this information.
- EH reserves the right to:
(a) disqualify any Eligible Participant that submits an incomplete or misdirected Submission.
(b) withhold the Reward or disqualify any Eligible Participant for failing to comply with these terms or EH policies or both.
- EH’s decision is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is incapable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, including technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, EH may at its absolute discretion change its terms or cancel the Promotions.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, EH (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, for any loss or damage arising in in connection with this Promotion, including any:
(a) technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under EH’s control);
(b) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) entries that are late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after EH receipts it) due to any reason beyond EH’s reasonable control;
(d) variation in Price value to that stated in these terms and,
(e) tax liability incurred by an Eligible Participant.
These terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of its courts.