These Terms and Conditions govern the provision of the Guided HR Implementation Services by Employment Hero Pty Ltd or its Partners, and apply in conjunction with The Employment Hero Platform terms and conditions.
1. What is Guided HR Implementation?
Guided HR Implementation will lead you through your 30-day implementation journey via regular live and on-demand, interactive workshops that will help you set up your HR Platform and meet all your HR needs, ensuring you and your employees can get immediate value from the Employment Hero platform.
Our education workshops are designed to educate you on all the features of our platform ready for you to start using immediately. Led by our team of HR Education experts, our workshops will support you in getting the best out of your new HR platform and set you up for success during implementation and beyond.
2. Term of Implementation Services
The Implementation timeline will commence on the first business day following receipt of the signed agreement, or your designated kick off date as agreed with the sales team. The commencement date will be dependent on the receipt of payment details.
Access to the guided HR implementation Services will be available for up to 3 months from the date the contract is signed (the Term). If a project is not completed within the Term and access to the Services are still required, additional fees may apply.
3. Implementation Services:
3.1 What is in scope
- One 30 minute 1:1 Phone Check In with a HR Education Manager within 3-5 days of your kick-off date. Your HR Education Manager will contact the HR Admin leading the implementation, identified by you during the sales process
- Access to Core implementation workshops that will help you prioritise your setup. You will receive access to these workshops via your Employment Hero dashboard.
- Access to Recommended workshops to introduce you incrementally to modules within the platform designed to meet all your HR needs.
- Guided implementation workshops are available for 3 months.
- For our Premium and Platinum customers, access to our Advanced workshops to introduce you to some amazing additional platform features
3.2 What is out of scope
- Guided Implementation does not include technical or support services outside of the scope of services listed above.
- The guided Implementation service is designed to be self-driven by you. We will provide education through our live workshops, that you will then use to configure the system to suit your business needs.
- The services do not include dedicated HR Education Manager services outside of the 30 minute call.
- You are responsible for overall implementation and set-up of your system, by achieving the outlined milestones within your platform.
4. Charges and invoicing:
4.1 Additional fees
- If implementation is required beyond the Term, and you do not have 70% of employees active on the system as a result of your business changes, conduct or fault , you may be charged a standard re-implementation fee based on the currency of your contract with Employment Hero:
At your request, we may provide services to you that are beyond the scope set out in section 3.1 above. You may be charged additional fees for these services as agreed with you or on an hourly basis for the time taken to provide you the services, with the relevant hourly rate based on the currency of your contract with Employment Hero:
- Employment Hero reserves sole discretion as to whether any additional fees are chargeable
- Payment of implementation fees will be raised via invoice with 14 day payment terms. Invoices are charged to the payment method on file on the invoice due date.
- Please note that failure to make payment within the Payment Terms invalidates any/all discounts that may be offered. This is to ensure your place in our schedule and allows us to allocate resources to begin work.
- EH reserves its rights to terminate the application of any promotions/offers/discounts early in full or in part at its absolute discretion.
- EH collects personal information in connection with this Service. EH may, for the purpose of conducting this Service, disclose such information to third parties, including agents, contractors, service providers, suppliers and, as required, to regulatory agencies. Provision of these services are conditional on providing this information.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, EH (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, for any loss or damage arising in in connection with the provision of these Services, including any:
- Technical difficulties, the Content provided or service disruptions (whether or not under EH control);
- Eligible Customers use of the educational workshops and modules